Friday, June 06, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

This movie totally won me over. I'm not a hard core kung fu fan. I watch the current films. I've seen some Bruce Lee. I've seen even more Jason Lee. I love the action film and adore Jet Li.
I didn't have much hope that I would dig this movie. But I do. I'll probably see it again and in the theater no less. Only the stupid Hollywood "believe it and it will happen," crap marred the overall "awesomeness" of this cartoon.

So 'nough said.

Here's the plan boo boo.

I'm going to ride the writing train in earnest. Get ready for advice about girls for guys with other things to think about. Finally, a reason to be thankful for all my past drama. If you have suggestions or questions, just email me at jamie.something@gmail. It will be super to apply my specific kind of knowledge to issues. Super for me anyway.

Also, I've been thinking for years about what songs to have my children play at my memorial service. So far I have Raspberry Beret, Canned Heat, Blackmagic Woman, Brickhouse, Play that Funky Music, and Fields of Gold as sung by Eva Cassidy. Today I figured out what I'd have put on a headstone if they chicken out and don't donate my remains to the university. Its going to be "Later Losers"

No comments: